Friday, December 30, 2011

Sink or Swim

Well here I am again. 1 post over a year ago, nothing since. I've always wanted to do a blog, but never have the motivation to. I mean, who is even reading this? But I'm going to try it again. In fact, I'm making it my new year's resolution. Assuming a lot of people do this, I don't know how this will ever gain an audience. But it doesn't hurt to try.

I'm going to try every day to post something on here, and they could range from crazy rants to thoughtful reflections on the meaning of life. All that is assured is the fact that there will be regular postings. I'm a man on a mission, and the only thing that can stop me is death or a jelly doughnut. Either this will work out and a good time will be had by all or this blog dies a slow painful death. Let's hope its the former rather than the latter. Its sink or swim. And I'm always up for a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment